Business Development Manager
Location: Vancouver, WA 98662, United States. | Job Type: Full Time
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs. Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople.
Skills and Qualification
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive, or a relevant role.
- Proven sales track record.
- Experience in customer support is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce).
- Proficiency in English.
- Market knowledge.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Time management and planning skills.
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field.